Campsite 5 stars in the bay of the Mont St Michel.
Located on the southern coast of the English Channel, near Brittany between Mont-Saint-Michel and Granville, the Château de Lez Eaux campsite greets you in a unique setting.
- Member of the chain of charming campsites Les Castels
- Open from the 1st of April to the 11th of September 2016
- At 4 km from the beaches of Granville, the Château de Lez Eaux is set in the parc of a 19th century castle.
- Galery Images of the campsite
Your answers in one click !
|Where is the campsite?||Location and access
|How does it look like ?||The Campsite – Reviews clients – Images|
|How much is it ?||Download the accommodation rates – Download the camping rates
|Things to do ?||At the campsite – In the area – Movie Normandy|
|Availabilities ?||Search a stay
|An idea for a holiday ?||Our special offers and promotions
|To make a reservation ?||Explanation
|An other question ? Phone us on 0033.2.33.51.66.09|
An area of high quality vacation:
- Spacious pitches in the park of Lez Eaux.
- Family atmosphere, calm and relaxed, many activities for children.
- Water park of 1300 m² covered area: indoor pool and slides.
- Heated outdoor pool. Tennis.
Fishing pond in front of the castle.
- Choice of accommodation from a wooden treehouse till a luxury chalet VIP
- Lovely bar with pub atmosphere.
- Pets are accepted for free.
- Sanitary buildings are heated in low season.
- Label The Green Key (environment label)
- Hiking to the sea and along the coastline.
- An ideal place to visit the Brittany coast, from Saint Malo to Mont St Michel and the beaches of Normandy.
- Access for disabled people:
– Sanitary buildings
– Adapted chalet
– Adapted mobil-home
To find out more …
- 121 Pitches, 59 Chalets, Mobilehomes and Cottages, 2 wooden treehouses.
- Choose your accommodation
- Map of the Campsite
- Leisure : Indoor pool, sport fields, games area.
- Organised activities in the summer : kids club,concerts, local market, aquatonic gym…
- Do not miss to visit the Abbey of the Mont St Michel
Bay of the Mont Saint Michel
- Granville, beautiful old part of the town with high city walls, Carolles beach.
- Walks: Crossing the Bay and the cliffs Jullouville (GR 223)