Campsite 5 stars in the bay of the Mont St Michel.
Located on the southern coast of the English Channel, to the west of Normandy and the gateway to Brittany, between Mont-Saint-Michel and Granville, the Château de Lez Eaux campsite welcomes you in a unique setting.
- Member of the chain of charming campsites Les Castels
- Open from the 1st of April to the 21th of September 2014
- At 4 km from the beaches of Granville, the Château de Lez Eaux is set in the grounds of a 19th century castle.
- Galery of images of the campsite
Monthly offers :
|Accommodation||From||Till||Basic price||instead of||Stays
|Séjour du lundi au vendredi en chalet premium||07/04/2014||11/04/2014||343 €||378 €||4|
Your answers in one click !Your Question ?
Campsite Château de Lez-Eaux :
|Where is the campsite?||Location and access
|How does it look like ?||The Campsite – Reviews clients – Images|
|How much is it ?||Download our prices
|Things to do ?||At the campsite – In the area – Movie Normandy|
|Availabilities ?||Search a stay
|An idea for a holiday ?||Our special offers and promotions
|To make a reservation ?||Explanation
|An other question ? Phone us on 0033.2.33.51.66.09|
An area of high quality vacation:
- Spacious pitches in the park of Lez Eaux.
- Family atmosphere, calm and relaxed, many children’s games.
- Water park of 1300 m² covered area: indoor pool and slides.
- Heated outdoor pool. Tennis.
Fishing pond in front of the castle.
- Choice of accommodation from a woode treehouse till a luxury chalet VIP
- Lovely bar with pub atmosphere.
- WiFi on the campsite against payment
- Pets are accepted and for free.
- Sanitary buildings are heated in low season.
- Access for disabled people: sanitary building and chalet adapted.
- Labels : Quality Campsites and The Green Key (label environment)
- Hiking to the sea and along the coastline.
- An ideal place to visit the coast of Brittany, Saint Malo to Mont St Michel and the beaches of Normandy.
To find out more …
- Pitches, Chalets, Mobilehomes, Cottages, wooden treehouse.
- Choose your accommodation
- Map of the Campsite
- Leisure : Indoor pool, sport fields, game area.
- Organised activities in the summer : Kids Club, nice evenings.
- Do not miss visiting the Abbey of the Mont St Michel
- Granville, beautiful old part of the town with high city walls, Carolles beach.
- Walks: Crossing the Bay and the cliffs Jullouville (GR 223)