Campsite 5 stars in the bay of the Mont St Michel.
Located on the southern coast of the English Channel, near Brittany between Mont-Saint-Michel and Granville, the Château de Lez Eaux campsite greets you in a unique setting.
- Member of the chain of charming campsites Les Castels
- Open from the 1st of April to the 13th of September 2015
- At 4 km from the beaches of Granville, the Château de Lez Eaux is set in the parc of a 19th century castle.
- Galery Images of the campsite
Monthly offers :
|Accommodation||From||Till||Basic price||instead of||Stays
|Soyez les premiers à réserver : -15% en chalet classique du 01/04 au 13/09/15||07/06/2015||14/06/2015||380.8 €||448 €||1|
|Soyez les premiers à réserver : -15% en chalet classique du 01/04 au 13/09/15||10/05/2015||16/05/2015||464.1 €||546 €||1|
|Soyez les premiers à réserver : -15% en chalet classique du 01/04 au 13/09/15||30/05/2015||06/06/2015||380 €||448 €||1|
Your answers in one click !Your Question ?
Campsite Château de Lez-Eaux :
|Where is the campsite?||Location and access
|How does it look like ?||The Campsite – Reviews clients – Images|
|How much is it ?||Download our prices
|Things to do ?||At the campsite – In the area – Movie Normandy|
|Availabilities ?||Search a stay
|An idea for a holiday ?||Our special offers and promotions
|To make a reservation ?||Explanation
|An other question ? Phone us on 0033.2.33.51.66.09|
An area of high quality vacation:
- Spacious pitches in the park of Lez Eaux.
- Family atmosphere, calm and relaxed, many activities for children.
- Water park of 1300 m² covered area: indoor pool and slides.
- Heated outdoor pool. Tennis.
Fishing pond in front of the castle.
- Choice of accommodation from a wooden treehouse till a luxury chalet VIP
- Lovely bar with pub atmosphere.
- Pets are accepted for free.
- Sanitary buildings are heated in low season.
- Access for disabled people: sanitary building and adapted chalet.
- Labels : Quality Campsites and The Green Key (environment label)
- Hiking to the sea and along the coastline.
- An ideal place to visit the Brittany coast, from Saint Malo to Mont St Michel and the beaches of Normandy.
To find out more …
- 121 Pitches, 59 Chalets, Mobilehomes and Cottages, 2 wooden treehouses.
- Choose your accommodation
- Map of the Campsite
- Leisure : Indoor pool, sport fields, games area.
- Organised activities in the summer : Kids Club, nice evenings.
- Do not miss to visit the Abbey of the Mont St Michel
Bay of the Mont Saint Michel
- Granville, beautiful old part of the town with high city walls, Carolles beach.
- Walks: Crossing the Bay and the cliffs Jullouville (GR 223)